Pelvic Health Solutions was created to deliver hope and healing for life-altering pelvic floor conditions, including pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, pain with intercourse, pudendal neuralgia, urinary and fecal incontinence, interstitial cystitis, coccyx pain, and other related disorders. We also offer expert care in pre and postpartum needs.
Indicators of Pelvic Floor Issues
- Pelvic/Bladder/Bowel Pain – This may indicate increased tension and spasm in the pelvic floor muscles, as well as issues with the organs that comprise the pelvic floor.
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence – An involuntary loss of urine and/or feces.
- Pain with Intercourse – Pain and discomfort in the pelvic area before, during or following intercourse.
- Persistent Low Back/Hip Pain/Pelvic Pain – A common and painful condition that can affect the lower lumbar area, hip and/or pelvis unresolved with prior treatment.
We offer a number of services for women and men alleviating and treating these conditions:
- Electric Stimulation
- Behavior Modification
- Home Exercise Program
- Dry Needling
- Coping Strategies
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Rectal Balloon Catheter Retraining
- Therapeutic Activity